Digitalisation is one of the tools that give citizens a coherent social service with increased quality. At the same time, digitalisation will also help increase transparency in case work and improve dialogue between citizens and authorities. Finally, digitalisation will enable politicians to obtain more knowledge and thus make more informed decisions in the social area.
Disabled and marginalised people
The Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration and Local Government Denmark (KL) has established a collaboration on digitalisation of the areas regarding disabled people and marginalized adults called the DHUV project.
The goal is to create a foundation for a coherent effort through an improved IT-support and joint methods in the area. The project aims to secure:
• A better overview and a more systematic approach in the case work and delivery of social services
• A goal-oriented effort on the basis of valid and up-to-date information
• More options regarding efficiency measurement to improve the professional and economic management
• Easier communication between relevant parties, for example the citizen, case workers in the municipality and state authorities
• Administrative relief in the case work